Oster® French Door Digital Oven with Convection, Stainless Steel
Oster Black Stainless Collection Digital French Door Oven With Convection. Part of the Black Stainless Collection, this Oster Digital French Door Oven combines superior performance and a gorgeous design that will instantly elevate your kitchen decor.
It's equipped with Turbo Convection Baking and robust settings that allow you to cook pizza, chickens, roasts, and other family-sized dishes to perfection. Plus, it requires minimal maintenance to retain a lustrous appearance. Simply wipe with a dry cloth to remove any smudges in seconds.
With its blend of style and superior performance, the Oster black stainless digital French door oven is the perfect choice for your kitchen's matter your decor. Its innovative finish is warmer and softer than traditional stainless steel, and it requires minimal maintenance to retain a lustrous appearance. Simply wipe with a dry cloth to remove any smudges in seconds. This countertop oven also features two racks for maximum cooking real estate, a durable baking pan and baking rack that can be combined to make a broiler, and a one-handed door pulls that open both doors simultaneously. A preheat-ready indicator lets you know when your desired cooking temperature has been reached, and the oven's Turbo convection baking results in faster, more evenly cooked food. You can set a cooking duration of up to 90 minutes with the integrated timer, all while getting a clear view of your food thanks to the interior light. When the dish is done and the signal sounds, your oven will automatically turn off, allowing you to grab your meal and remove the crumb tray for easy cleanup.
- Convection toaster oven with easy-open French doors
- Extra Large interior can hold two 16" pizzas, family-sized chickens, roasts, casseroles, or 14 slices of bread
- Digital controls provide simple cook functions, including "dehydrate" to make your own dried fruits and vegetables
- Turbo convection baking technology cooks faster and browns more evenly
- Interior light allows you to conveniently check food without opening doors
- Convection toaster oven with French doors lets you cook pizza, roasts, casseroles, and more
- Fits two 16-inch pizzas, a rotisserie chicken, or 14 slices of bread
- Sleek, modern black stainless steel finish
- Variable time and temperature control, plus presets for toasting, baking, dehydrating, and more
- Auto-shutoff feature
Questions & Answers
Service & Support
Oster® French Door Digital Oven with Convection, Stainless Steel is rated
Rated 5 out of
Buy this oven!
This oven is very well designed with beyond the price versatility. A 14 inch pizza pan fits with ease. It handles everything except turkey and large baking sheets. We have 4 cooks in our clan and everyone loves this oven. The convection feature is excellent for making kale chips or reheating fries. A redesign might consider these changes:
• More even distribution of the convection over the food. It's focused on the right side, requiring rotation of food to avoid over-browning.
• A stronger door spring to avoid the doors closing on the arms as you reach in.
•Who needs 16 beeps to announce 'time is up'?
•More shelf height options.
We use our large oven > 50% less since buying this Oster product.
Date published: 2020-12-06
Rated 5 out of
Excellent oven replacement.
I’m moving into a multigenerational hone where there isn’t wiring for a regular oven in the basement kitchenette. This oster convention oven is perfect. It’s about half the size of a full oven. It is big enough for everyday life even when the grandkids come for supper! The cooking temperature is accurate (I verified with an oven thermometer) in both oven bake and convection modes. Great buy!
Date published: 2020-08-19
Rated 5 out of
Superb pizza, toast and baking even dehydrating
We have had this oven for a couple of months and it has really exceeded my expectations. We cook a lot and have a well equipped kitchen...delighted with the value this appliance adds .. the pizza setting is perfect for my homemade pizza with our own dough. I bake it in a cast iron pan on the pizza setting.perfect every time. I also love the dehydrating cycle roasting and toasting are fantastic too.
Date published: 2020-10-29
Rated 2 out of
I work in a level two nursing home and bought this little oven to cook with the residents with . Every time we cook a cake, loaf , brownies the burn on the top and raw in the middle . Very disappointed
Date published: 2020-12-08