Oster® 4-Slice Toaster, Black Stainless
TSSTTRGM4L-033Oster TSSTTRGM4L-033 https://www.oster.ca/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-master-catalog/default/dw0ea9bca4/images/highres/TSSTTRGM4L-1.jpg
Get your kitchen popping for breakfast with the Oster® 4 Slice Extra Tall Toaster.
- Dimensions: H 7.5" x W 16.4" x D 8.5"
- Cord length:24"
The Oster® 4-Slice Toaster is the perfect choice for your kitchen—no matter your décor! With its blend of style and superior performance and seven unique settings allow you to make toast the way you like it, from lightly toasted to dark and crispy. Toast your favourite breads with bread slots to accommodate a variety of bread widths – from thin sliced rye to thick bagels. The 7 settings from light to dark provide consistent results every time so that you can enjoy the perfect texture and shade of toast.
- 7 shade settings for customized light to dark toasting
- "Quick 30 seconds" allows you to make the toast a little more golden
- Extra-Wide slots accomodate a variety of breads
- Toast lift allows you to elevate food for easy retieval
- Bread guides automatically position bread for even toasting
- Cancel button lets you stop the toasting cycle at any time
- Removable crumb tray for easy cleaning
Oster® 4-Slice Toaster, Black Stainless is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Nate from Bad Toaster: Uneven heat and always burns toast We bought this toaster 2 months ago at The Bay. From a 4-slice perspective, very convenient and nice slender shape. However, the heat control is terrible. It either does not toast (when dial is low), or leaves scorch/burn marks on edges of toast when you turn the dial up. Toaster consistently burns toast despite efforts to try and learn the feel of the control knob. Previously have had two other 2-slice Oster toasters from Costco that worked great. But this 4-slice is not worth it. We were initially happy with the price compared to the comparable products that were much more expensive, but now have regret and wish we would have spent more money.
Date published: 2019-04-27