Oster® DiamondForce™ vertical waffle maker
This waffle maker features Oster® DiamondForce™ nonstick coating, infused with diamond particles that form a structural matrix, for easy food release and nonstick performance. The vertical orientation means less mess and easy storageSee More...
This waffle maker offers a convenient vertical orientation for less mess and easy storage and features Oster® DiamondForce™ nonstick coating, Oster's longest-lasting nonstick yet. DiamondForce Nonstick is infused with diamond particles that form a structural matrix, creating a stronger coating to provide easy food release and superior nonstick performance over time. The vertical orientation makes it easy to store when you're not using it and an upright batter pouring funnel helps prevent overflow. This Oster waffle maker includes a measuring cup, a cool-touch handle, and other convenient features like indicator lights, which let you know when it's ready to cook. And the PFOA-free, diamond-infused nonstick surface means hassle-free cleanup.
- OSTER'S LONGEST-LASTING NONSTICK: Oster waffle maker cooking surface is reinforced and infused with diamond particles that form a structural matrix, creating a stronger coating for superior nonstick performance over time—it's Oster's longest-lasting nonstick yet
- VERTICAL FOR LESS MESS: This vertical waffle maker features an upright batter-pouring funnel that prevents messy overflow
- MEASURING CUP FOR THE PERFECT POUR: Includes a measuring cup, so you can add the perfect amount of batter every time
- SPACE-SAVING DESIGN: Vertical space-saving design for easier storage
- EASY AND SAFE TO USE: Easy-open button and cool-touch handle; Power and Ready to Cook indicator lights
- EASY CLEAN-UP: Nonstick, PFOA-free, scratch-resistant surface is designed for easy food release so batter doesn't stick to the cooking surface
- Power and Ready To Cook indicator lights
Oster® DiamondForce™ vertical waffle maker is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 3 out of 5 by AnMarieS from No manual? Truthfully not sure how this works just yet. So excited to get this but no user manual inside. Been a bit hard to find the instructions online as well. I'll change the rating once I can figure out how to use this thing!
Date published: 2021-09-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Danieetal from No mess I bought this today!!! Its incredibly easy to use and makes no mess at all.
Date published: 2020-12-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jay1245 from Works well just missing instructions Just purchased and it works great but there is no user manual and I scanned the code only to be brought to the main page. No info or user manual available. It would be nice if this product was supported more easily from this site or at all for that sake. Hope you can rectify this issue for future users. Other than that it seems to work well.
Date published: 2020-12-26
Rated 1 out of 5 by Grandma J from Don’t waste your money I been making waffles for years. I prefer the regular horizontal iron. I made my batter a little thinner than I have but it still was disappointing. The top part was still raw. It was also drips water from condensation. I have never immersed in water. Only wipe dry. Save your money and don’t buy it.
Date published: 2022-03-06
Rated 2 out of 5 by EmilyY from NO MANUAL I was so excited to use this waffle maker but when I opened the box there was no manual with it. Can't seem to find one online either. So once I get a manual I will be able to use and enjoy .
Date published: 2022-01-18
Rated 3 out of 5 by Marge65 from No User Manual I bought this from Amazon a couple of days ago,could hardly wait for it to arrive.No users manual??Seems like this a common problem.
Date published: 2021-08-28