Oster® 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker
BVSTJPX37-033Oster BVSTJPX37-033 https://www.oster.ca/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-master-catalog/default/dw72eea416/images/highres/BVSTJPX37-033-1.jpg
The Oster® 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker with Fresh Brew™ Timer and Brewing Pause N Serve. See More...
The Oster® 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker brews rich-tasting coffee to satisfy cup after cup. it is designed to extract full coffee flavour with an enlarged showerhead, enabling water to completely saturate the coffee grounds during brewing. You can put the brewing on hold with Delay Brew to set start time up to 24 hours in advance while the Fresh Brew™ Timer tracks just how long your coffee has been ready. Brew Strength selector allows you to choose from light to more robust flavour. It's also equipped with a Pause 'N Serve feature that stops the brewing cycle to pour a cup or two, and then continues brewing until complete. Maintaining brewing system is easy with a special cleaning cycle to help keep your coffee maker running at maximum level of performance and coffee taste. Convenient 2-hour auto shut-off turns off coffeemaker just in case you forget!
- Stainless steel design enriches the style of your kitchen
- Fresh Brew™ Timer ensures your coffee is hot and fresh when you need it
- Self-cleaning cycle makes cleaning quick and easy
- Brewing Pause ‘N Serve lets you pour a cup of coffee while still brewing
- Large shower head helps extract the coffee’s full flavour by allowing water to completely saturate coffee grounds
- Removable filter basket lifts out for fast and easy filling and cleaning. May be used with permanent or paper filters (paper filters not included)
- 2-Hour shut off keeps your coffee hot for two hours, then automatically shuts itself off
- Brew Strength Selector allows you to personalize your coffee for full-flavoured taste
- Water window shows amount of water in reservoir for accurate filling
- Cord storage safely stores excess cord to keep your counter neat
Oster® 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Donh1 from Never Again Never again. As consumers we have lot’s of choices Can’t pour a cup of coffee without it dripping around the upper seal of the carafe. Very aggravating that the company didn’t test these things before selling them to the public. Other reviews have the same complaint.
Date published: 2019-07-07
Rated 2 out of 5 by Chelsey86 from Not impressed I was given this coffee maker as a gift for my Birthday. It isn’t even a year old, and it leaks from the bottom, it takes forever to brew, and I am constantly cleaning it.
Date published: 2017-12-13